|Zotos Design Freedom Plus - Conditioning Perm
Fortifying Alkaline Perm
Delivers lasting curls and creative flexibility. Choose Lotion, Water or Combination wrapping. Lotion wrap for thick, resistant hair types or firm, defined curls. Water wrap for tinted or delicate hair types or softer, more open curls. Set timings make test curls unnecessary. Patented Keratin Building Factor Pre-Perm Treatment restores and restuctures hair prior to the perming process. The low thio waving lotion reduces cuticle swelling for virtually damage-free results.
AHA enriched neutralizer with GFE utilizes natural fruit acids to close the cuticle after perming to help lock in the curl while improving both shine and manageability.
For professional use only
This product is formulated for professional use by licensed cosmetologists only and carries no warranty, expressed or implied, if used by others. Not for retail sale.
Contains thioglycolate and Hydrogen peroxide. Follow the instructions. Avoid contact with eyes. rinse eys immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. keep out of reach of children.
HOW TO USE:
1. SHAMPOO: Gently shampoo hair with a clarifying or chelating shampoo and towel dry.
2. WRAP: Choose srapping technique: water wrap for softer look, lotion wrap for firm texture, and combination wrap for varying curl patterns and special effects. Block hair into secitons. Wrap smoothly with minimal tension.
a. WATER WRAP - if hair dries, lighly mist with water.
b. LOTION WRAP - Apply waving lotion to one sections at a time. if hair becomes dry while wrapping, lighly moisten with waving lotion.
c. COMBINATION WRAP - Section off ara to be lotion srapped and secure.
Step 1: wrap complete water-wrap section, following directions above.
Step 2: wrap complete lotion wrap section, following directions above.
3. APPLY WAVING LOTION: Place cotton around hairline and towel at the nape of neck. puncture tip of waving lotion with T-pin. Apply lotion, saturating each rod thoroguhly and evenly. Place plastic cap over all rods and secure.
4. RINSE: Rinse hair thoroughly for at least 5 minutes with warm water. Towel blot each rod thoroguhly. Finish off by using a paper towel to blot entire head.
5. NEUTRALIZE: Shake neutralizer. Puncture tip with T-pin. Thoroughly saturate each rod. Save 1/2oz (15ml) for later use. Wait 5 minutes. Gently remove rods. Work rmaining neutralizer through hair for 1 minute.
6. RINSE: Rinse hair thoroughly for 3-5 minutes with cool water. Towel blot. wait 48 hours before shampooing or conditioning.
WAVING LOTION: WATER(AQUA), AMMONIUM THIOGLYCOLATE, DIAMMONIUM DITHIODIGLYCOLATE, LAURETH-23, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM COCOYL HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM
NEUTRALIZER: WATER/AQUA/EAU, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE, C11-15 PARETH-9, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT0 FRUIT EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, GLYCOLIC ACID, MALIC ACID, CETETH-20, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM PHOSHATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TALLOWTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHYLPARABEN.