|Water Works Powder Hair Color - 6pack
for men and Women
WaterWorks powder hair color is specially formulated to cover gray 100% without harsh chemicals or ammonia. It's easy, just mix with plain water.
JUST ADD WATER!!
COLOR RESULTS CHART
Color results may vary according to your natural or current hair color. color may last longer on some hair types according to its condition.
1. Assemble all of the items you wull need to color the hair, plastic or glass bowl, a non-metallic spatula; a small brush (tint brush); rubber gloves, towel or cloth; and cold cream.
2. Do not shampoo your hair before applying waterworks unless there is a build-up of styling product or hair oils on the hair. If shampooing is required, shampoo 24 hours in advance. Cover your upper body with a towel or cloth. Apply a thin coating of cold cream around the hairline to prevent discoloring your skin.
3. If you are planning to cover all of the hair, empty entire content of water works into the bowl. using the measuring vial provided, add 4 vials of water into the bowl, stirring for several minutes to make a gel. Gel will thicken in 3 to 4 minutes and is then ready to apply.
4. For touch-up, you may use a portion of waterworks in the following ratio of powder to water. 1/2 bottle powder to 2 vials water. or 1/4 bottle powder to 15 ml of water.
5. Using the brush, apply mixture to dry hair immediately. Work mixture into thegray areas of your hair first, makin sure that every strand is covered. continued over the rest of your hair. After color is applied, for untreated hair, leave in for 20 to 40 minutes, depending on your hair condiion and color "see above for chemically treated hair."
6. After 20 minutes, check gray strands of hair for color penetration by wiping away mixture to check color. If color is not dark enough, rub mixture back inot area checked, and re-check every few minutes until desired color is achieved. Failure to check can result in a darker color. Color resutls depend on your current hair color and the condition of your hair.
7. Rinse waterworks mixture out of hair thoroughly with warm water, then shampoo and rinse until the water runs clear.
INGREDIENTS: SODIUM SULFATE, SODIUM PERBORATE, SODIUM SILICATE, p-PHENYLENE DIAMINE SULFATE, m-AMINOPHENOL SULFATE, SILICA, XANTHAN GUM.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be ade. This product must not be used for dyeling the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Pre-test Water Works folowing the directions contains in this package.