|Wahl Trimmer 5 Star RAZOR EDGER # 8051
Compact, Convenient size Blades, Blade Adjust to Zero-Overlap, Exterior screw "tunes" trimmer to power.
MODEL 8051 INCLUDES: Professional trimmer with Adjustable, "Zero-Overlap" Precision Blades and 8 ft. Heavy-Duty Round professional cord; Pre-Shave Brush; 3 Trimmer Guides (1/16"-3/16"); Styling Comb; red Balde Guard; Oil; Cleaning Brush and Operating Instructions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WAHL TRIMMER:
1. Do not attempt to adjust this trimmer before oiling.
2. For best results put a drop of Wahl Clipper oil, when necessary, on the blades only.
3. Due to the high speed of this trimmer the correct type of oil must be used. Wahl Clipper oil is preferred. Do not ever used hair oil, grease or any oil mixed with kerosene or an solvent as the colvent will evaporate and leave the thick gummy oil to slow down the baldes. Wahl clipper oil is very thin and natural oil which will not evaporate and will not slow down the cutting action.
4. Streaks and missing hair are caused by a gummy sticky surface on the blades, so keep you trimmer clean and your blades will oiled.
5. If your model has a power screw: The "power screw" (large plastic screw on the opposite side of the power switch) has been reset at the factory. If your voltage is lower, the "power screw" may have to be reset to get maximum power. To adjust power or stroke turn the power screw in until trimmer make moise caused by the arm hitting the oil. Then, gradually turn screw out until the trimmer runs noiselessly. While the trimmer is running, check to make certain that the moving (smaller) blade teeth are covering the stationary (larger) blade teeth.
6. Trimmer blades have very precise hardened, ground, and lapped cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never cumped or used to cut dirty or abrasive materials.
7. Blades should be sharpened or changed in sets only. Normal service of the unit does not require disassembly of the trimmer unit. If major repair is necessary return the unit directly to the wahl factory.
8. The cord should not be used to pull the trimmer.
9. Freedom of movement needs to be maintained. Care should be used to keep the cord untwisted and unobstructed. When stored the cord should be coiled and the unit placed in its original box.
10. this trimmer has been designed for commercial use.
CORD: If your trimmer has a polarized plug: To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug fits in a polarized outlet only one way. In the event the plug doesnt fits in a polarized outlet, reverse the plug. In the event it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electri shock, or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattened when plugged in.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by children and other persons whose physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge prevent them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction by a responsible person to ensure that they can use the appliance safely.
3. Children should be supervised by the responsible person to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.