|Surgi Wax Hair Remover FOR FACE # 82504
No Muslin Strips needed
Surgi Wax hair Remover For Face, Salon style results, the convenience of home use.
Microwaveable wax is ready to use in seconds and doesnt require stips-No fuss, No mess.
Easy to use: Warm surgi-wax in microwave, apply to skin, wait a few seconds and remove.
Surgi-Waxmicrowave formula features maple Honey to firmly grasp fine and even short hair and remove it form the root. Leaves Skin sleek, smooth and hair-free for weeks.
Quick. Easy. Effective. Surgi-wax microwave wax for face removes unwanted hair in seconds.
1. Warm wax in microwave
2. Dip spatula into wax, and apply to desired area
3. Lift off wax in opposite direction of hair growth
INGREDIENTS: ROSIN, TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL ESTER OF ROSIN, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, GLYCERIN, PARAFFIN, ACER SACCHARINUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BENZYL BENZOATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, RED 17, VIOLET 2, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.
Microwave heating Instructions:
Do not exceed 60 seconds heating time
1. Open lid of container (do not heat wax with lid on jar.) remove cap and liner
2. Place jar on microwave safe plate, in the center of the microwave.
3. Heat Surgi-wax for 30 second on medium. Stir wax to distribute heat evenly.
4. If more melthing time is necessary, continue to re-heat Surgi-Wax in 15 seconds intervals, until creamy consistency is attained.
5. Carefully remove Surgi-wax jar by the handle with microwave safe dish.
WARNING: Do not heat wax with lid on jar. Always place jar on a microwave safe plate in center of microwave efore heating. Do not heat longer that a total of 1 minute; Wax may becone too hot to apply. Remove jar from microwave carefully by the handle! If jar is uncomfortable to touch, let it cool in the microwave before removing.
Microwave oven temperatures and wattage vary. When warming wax for the first time, set the timer on medium for 30 seconds to prevent overheating. If necessary, continue to heat in 15 second increments. Wax is ready to use when it becomes a creamy consistency after being stirred (wax heats from the inside out). If wax is thin and runny, it is too hot to use. let it cool to a creamy consistency. Never apply wax that is too hot!! Wax should feel warm when it is applied. Approximate heating time is based on an 1100 watt microwave.