|Surgi Invisi Bleach Hair Bleaching Cream FOR FACE and ARMS # 82505
Surgi INVISI-BLEACH hair Bleaching Cream For Face & Arms. Invisi-Bleach is a safe andeasy way to lighten facial, arm and leg hair.
Clinically tested to gradually lighten unwanted hair to a more natural skin tone shade. One application will soften and fade even dark hair, so it becomes unnoticeable.
Invisi-Bleach comes complete with a mixing tay and plastic sopatula for easy-touse application.
1. Mix bleach according to directions
2. Apply mixture, covering hair completely
3. wait 10 minutes
4. Rinse Off
Bleaching Cream INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-20 STEARATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, AVER SACCHARINUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.
Cream Avtivator INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), CETYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, EMULSIFYING WAX NF, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.
each time you use this product, always do a patch test to detemine if you are or have become allergic or sensitive toany of the ingredients. Using a small amount of product, follow the directions described below. Apply just enough product to cover anarea the sixe of a dime on your inner arm. After 10 minutes, rinse off with cold ater. Wait 24 hours. If no redness, irritation or eruptions occur, proceed as directed on a larger area.
1. wash area to be bealch with soap and cold water. pat dry.
2. Open tube #1 and squeeze ribbon of cream completely around the inside of mixing tray. replace cap quickly.
3. Open tube #2 and squeeze ribbon of cream only half way around the mixing tray.
4. use plastic spatula to thoroughly blend the two creams.
5. Apply mixture with spatula, completely covering hair to be lightened.
6. leave mixture on hair for 10 minutes.
7. If you find hair has not been sufficiently ligtened, re-apply remain mixture and leave on for 5 minutes.
8. Remove cream from hair and skin with cold-water rinse. pat dry.
9. throw out any mixture remaing in tray. wash tray and spatula and keep for future use. store tightly capped tubes in cool place.
Do not open tubes and mix the two creams unti you have read all the directions and are ready to begin.
Do not aloow cream to touch metal. if mixing tray is not available, use a plastic or ceramic saucer. Always use plastic spatula. never change the 2-to-1 ratio.
WARNING: Hair belaching product may slightly lighten or darken skin tone of dark pigmented individuals in the area that is treated. Lightened or darkened skin will return back to its natural sahde within 72 hours.