|Soft & Beautiful BOTANICALS No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer Kit
Soft & Beautiful Botanicals No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Relaxer straightens with a protective botanical of 3 natural plant extracts. Pamper your hair. Protect your scalp.
The Perfect Mix Gives you Peace of Mind
The perfect mix system provides you with assurance that the relaxer is properly mixed.
Formulated with aloe, sunflower and sage to minimize irritation, Soft & Beautiful Botanicals conditions your hair and scalp throughout the relaxing process. This sensitive scalp formula combines gentle relaxing and superior straightening results. The pleasant guava-mango fragrance procides a soothing aromatherapy experience while relaxing your hair.
Soft & Beautiful Botanicals products will keep your relaxed hair looking healthy.
CONTENTS AND INGREDIENTS:
PRELIMINARY STEPS: ALWAYS DO A STRAND AND ALLERGY TEST!
ALLERGY TEST (PRIOR TO STRAND TEST): An Allergy Test determines askins sensitivity.
1. Mix Botanicals No-Lye Sensitive Scalp Creme Relaxer and Liquid Activator according to instructions (HOW TO MIX)
2. Apply a small amount of relaxer on the inner arm near the elbow and leave on for 2-3 minutes Maximum.
3. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
4. Examine area after 24 hours. If allergic reaction is notived, DO NOT PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
STRAND TEST: The strand test determines proper time for relaxing your hair.
1. examine scalp carefully. If cuts or barasions are present, DO NOT USE RELAXER until scalp conditions clears.
2. Use mixture of botanicals no-lye sensitive scalp creme relaxer and liquid activator according toi nstructions (HOW TO MIX). From the Allergy test above. WEAR GLOVES BEFORE MXING.
3. Separate several strands of hair near the nape of the neck and apply a small amount of the relaxer to the unrealxed portion of the hair.
4. Leave relaxer on for recommended time. (SEE TIME CHART)
5. Apply a small amount of Neutralizing Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (ONLY SHAMPOO THE STRANDS THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED).
6. Examine relaxed hair strands. If test showns breakage or damage, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL YOUR HAIR IS IN BETTER CONDITION.
1. APPLY PROTECTIVE GEL: Before beginning the relaxer provess, apply the protective gel around the forehead, ears, and neck. For extremely sensitive scalps, aply the gel throughout the scalp area.
2. RELAXER APPLIVATION