SHIPPING & RETURNS
Professionally packed and shipped from our business supply warehouse in Dallas, Texas. Check out the map to see the UPS Ground Time-in-Transit Map for packages shipped from our warehouse.
WE SHIP TO :
Contiguous US (48 States) via UPS Ground Commercial, UPS Ground Residential, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air and USPS Priority Mail.
All US states including Alaska, Hawaii, and Tropical Paradises(Guam, Islands, Virgin Islands) via USPS Priority Mail. It is recommended that you select Priority Mail if your package is less than 3 lbs and you live on the West / East coast of the US since delivery is normally 3 business days.
PO BOXES, Military APO, Military FPO via USPS Priority Mail. (we do ship to APO AA, APO AE, APO AP, FPO AA, FPO AE addresses)
Canada vis UPS Canada Standard Service or Postal Service. Go UPS Quick Cost to estimate shipping cost. Our postal code is 75229.
USPS Global Express via Postal Service. Click to see Information.
UPS (United Parcel Service)
UPS Ground and 3 Day Select ships to contiguous US only.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
UPS is the most cost friendly for heavy orders.
Since we are in Texas (middle of country) most packages via UPS Ground take 2 to 5 shipping days.
Packages have declared value for insurance.
Priority Mail (USPS - US Postal Service)
Priority Mail is the most cost friendly for lighter orders.
Normally, we charge the estimated shipping cost that you see when you place your order, but, if we are out of stock on items (which would effect package weight), we will charge the shipping cost from the postal receipt.
Packages normally take 2 to 5 business days for domestic and normally a week for APO/FPO addresses. However, depending on your location, it can take from 1 to 4 weeks to delivery to a APO/FPO address. (depending on military post)
If your shipping and billing address is different then you may be contacted to verify your order.
Please verify that you type in the correct billing address of your credit card. (normally, the same address that your bill is mailed to). An incorrect address, will cause problems processing your credit card and this will delay shipping.
Please verify that your shipping address is correct.
Please verify that your email address is correct
We will send shipping tracking information and other correspondence to you via email.
Orders are shipped the next business day. (Monday - Friday excluding Holidays)
Orders created on Saturday or Sunday or after 11:00 AM Central Time on Friday are shipped the following business day. (Following Monday if not a Holiday)
If the shipping address is incorrect which causes the package to be returned to us, the customer will be charged an additional shipping charge in order to re-ship the order. No refunds will be provided for incorrect shipping addresses entered by the customer.
If your order contains one of the few items that are not currently in stock, you will be notified immediately in which may delay the delivery of your item depending on the time frame that the customer gets back to us. (excluding weekends and holidays.)
Items will normally be shipped in a single box.
We may place smaller items in a larger items box if it will reduce damage.
Some items may be repacked with additional padding to reduce damage.
The customer is responsible for any customs, fees or other additional charges that may be placed on the shipment. If you live in Canada, you should expect the customs/border to add import duties, taxes, and fees that you will need to pay when UPS delivers the package.
This information applies to all International orders, EXCEPT packages shipped to APO / FPO addresses. Due to the high cost of shipping and credit card transaction fees, we have these rules for international orders:
If the shipping address is an APO or FPO, please select Priority Mail.
- Minimum International Orders is $50.00 US Dollars.
- Payment for International Orders can be made by www.paypal.com, Western Union check, Amazon Pay, or credit card.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Amazon Pay and direct bank transfers.
- The customer is completely responsible for knowing the receiving countries prohibitions including but are not limited to: prohibited items, customs, duties, fees, and anything else that the Customs/Border service may add. If an order is returned to us due to being a prohibited item in your country the shipping fee is non-refundable.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Please review our return policy. There will be absolutely no exceptions regarding our policy.
- Customers will need to contact us within 30 calendar days of the delivery date for refunds or exchanges.
- Acceptable returns must be returned using UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, or USPS First Class Mail. We will not reimburse shipping costs for any expedited shipping methods.
- All acceptable returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality or performance of the product and have exceeded the allowable 30 business day return time limit If it has been past 30 days you will need to contact the direct manufacturer of the product regarding the issues with the product.
- All items must be returned in its original new condition. That includes the original packaging, operating manuals, tags, and accessories. When shipping an item back for a return please make sure to include necessary padding inside your package. If an item is returned to us damaged and did not have necessary padding inside we will not accept the return.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay the shipping fees associated with the return or re-shipment of the items.
- All returns can be mailed to PO BOX 29503 DALLAS, TX 75229.
- If the shipping address is incorrect which causes the package to be returned to us, you will still be charged for shipping.
- Returns during Free Shipping promotional sales – If the original order was placed with a Free Shipping promotion the original shipping costs will be deducted from the order.
- International orders: All international returns must be returned using the customers local carrier to return their products. We are not able to send a pre-paid label for international orders. Once the item has been inspected we will be refunding a partial or full refund depending on the conditions of the return.
The following items are ineligible for a return and are of final sale
- Special sale items, discontinued items, promotional items, and any visibly noticeable damage to the products.
- Any products that have not been reported damaged or faulty within 30 days after the delivery date of your order.
- Hair pieces and wigs that have been used, tried on, altered, or are not in brand new sell-able condition will not be accepted for a refund or an exchange. Any hint of alteration including but not limited to: added chemicals, skin flakes, perfumes, bodily fluids, missing hair pieces, damaged, burnt, etc. will not be accepted for a refund or an exchange.
- All brushes, combs, piks, cosmetics, vhs and dvds, comb and pik attachments, and mannequins.
- Any products and product packaging that has been damaged and/or are missing original operating manuals and tags.
- Packages that are Undeliverable as Addressed, Return to Sender, Refused package.
- Customers are responsible for paying the cost of reshipment. The previous shipment fee will not be refunded.
- If the order is ultimately returned to us we will notify you by telephone and/or email. If the order is not reshipped or if there is no response to our notifications we will treat it as a regular return. Regular returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee and will not be provided a refund for the shipping cost.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
- All lost or stolen packages will be reported to UPS or USPS. Once UPS or USPS has completed the investigation we will take appropriate action depending on the outcome of the case.
- Lost or stolen packages must be made to our attention within 30 days of the delivery date stated on your tracking number. Any orders lost or was not received after 30 days of the delivery date not made to our attention will not be our responsibility.