|Pink Conditioning No-Lye Creme Relaxer Kit
featuring the Pink Protection System
Pink COnditioning No-lye Relaxer Featuring the Pink Protection System is a superior straightening system that delivers special conditioners and essential vitamins that help protect hair from breakage. With the special conditioners in this no-lye relaxer, you get hair that's silky soft, brilliant shine and body that helps your hair to look perfect...Pink Perfect Every time!
DO A STRAND TEST FIRST: Take a strand test every time you relax your hair. Follow the steps below.
1. Check scalp carefully, if cuts or abrasions are present, DO NOT use Pink COnditioning Relaxer Until conditions clear.
2. DO NOT apply to damaged or bleached hair.
3. A strand test should be made before applying the pink conditioning relaxer to the whole head of hair.
4. Mix pink COnditioning relaxer and pink color mix activator avvording to "how to mix" section on opposite side of sheet. Separate several strands of hair near the nape of the neck and apply a small amount of oink conditioning relaxer. Apply mixture from root to end of hair. Leave relaxer on according to time prescribed. Rinse only the strands that have been tested thoroughly with warm water. Apply a small amount of poink color alarm neutralizing shampoo only to the strands that have been relaxed. Shampoo and rinse completely.
5. By doing a strand test you shuld gain valuable information that will make your pink conditioning relaxer a success. You shuld determine the proper timing for your hair texture. You should look for hair breakage or scalp irritation. If either of the two occurs, do not proceed utni hair and sclap are more healthy.
HOW TO APPLY (BEFORE APPLYING SEE WARNING AND DO'S & DON'TS ON REVERSE PAGE)
FOR VIRGIN HAIR:
1. Make sure everything you need is close at hand.
2. Do a preliminary strand test as indicated on reverse side of instructions sheet. Observing timing chart for your texture of hair.
3. Part hair in four equal sections.
4. Put on plastic glvoes provided on the instructions heet. Set timer fro maximum time indicated for your hair texture.
5. Starting in the back sections, separate hair into narrow (1/4inch) partings. Apply the pink COnditioning relaxer to theh air with back of a wide tooth comb, starting close to the scalp. Use generous amounts of pink conditioning relaxer for better straightening. Spread pink conditioning realxer over entire hair shaft, section by section. Do Not rub pink conditioning relaxer into scalp. If pink conditioning relaxer gets on skin, thoroughly wipe off with damp cloth. Gently smooth all hair using short firm strokes with the back of a wide tooth comb. Work from scalp to the ends of the hair shaft when doing unrelaxed hair.
FOR NEW GROWTH/ RETOUCH: (Follow step 1-4 under how to apply to virgin unrelaxed hair)
5. If your hair has been previously relaxed, apply pink conditioning relaxer to the new growth only. Starting in the back sections, separate hair into (1/4 inch) partings. Apply the pink Conditioning relaxer tot he hair with back of