|PCJ No-Lye Conditioning & Creme Relaxer Kit - Adult Formula
Adult Formula with Nutrient Sheen(tm)
'Now You Can Relax About Relaxing Your Hair'
NutrientSheen is a miraculous discovery in hair relaxing. Our chemists have discovered a way to help repair damage which may result from the chemical process. NutrientSheen is used right after you rinse the relaxer from your hair. At this point, the hair shaft is open and very receptive to rebuilding treatments. NutrientSheen penetrates the hair shaft and evens porosity, helps stablize the pH level, and replaces moisture-binding protein. Therefore, you'll have shine, bounce, and styleability like you've never had before. It's a miracle!
- No-Lye Creme Relaxer
- Color Mix / Activator
- Color Alarm Neutralizing Conditioning Shampoo
(Pink Lather indicates relaxer not thoroughly rinsed from hair)
- EZ Comb Conditioner
- Set-N-Style Lotion
DIRECTIONS FOR APPLICATION: FOR VIRGIN HAIR
1. Remove lid from plastic jar containing creme relaxer.
2. Remove cap from color mix activator and pour all of the color mix activator into the jar containing the creme relaxer.
3. Use spatula provided to thoroughly mix creme. It is very important to mix the creme relaxer and color mix activator together thoroughly for good relaxing results. To assure proper mixing, start by scraping the sides and bottom of the jar with the spatula. Mix well. Look through the clear jar to see if there are any spots where the creme relaxer isn't mixed well. the mxiture is ready when the creme relaxer is totally smooth and free of lumps.
FOR NEW GROWTH/RETOUCH
1. Remove lid from pastic jar containing creme relaxer.
2. remove exactly half of the creme relaxer from plastic jaur (line on jar represents half) and place in seperate plastic bowl. DO NOT USE METAL.
3. Pour exactly half of Color Mix Activator (line on bottle represents half) into container with creme relaxer.
HOW TO APPLY RELAXER: FOR VIRGIN/UNRELAXED HAIR
1. Make sure everything you need is close at hand.
2. Do a preliminary strand test as indicated on reverse side of instruction sheet. Observe timing chart for your texture of hair.
3. Part hair in four(4) sections by maing a part down the center and another from ear to ear. There should be four (4) equal sections.
4. Put on plastic gloves provided on this instructions sheet. Set timer for maximum time indicated for your hair texture.
5. starting in the back sections, spearate hair into narrow (1/4 inch) parting. Apply the creme relaxer to the hair with the back of a wide tooth comb, starting close to the straightening. Spread creme relaxer over entire hair into scalp. If creme relaxer gets on skin, thoroughly wipe off with damp cloth. Gently smooth all the hair unsing short firm strokes with the back of the wide tooth comb. work from scalp to the end of the hair shaft when doing relaxed hair.
FOR NEW GROWTH/RETOUCH
(Follow steps 1-4 under how to apply for virgin unrelaxed hair)
5. If your hair has been previously relaxed, apply creme relaxer to the new growth only. Starting in the back sections, separate hair into (1/4inch) partings. Apply the creme relaxer to the hair with the back of a wide tooth comb. use a generous amount of creme relaxer for better straightening, spread creme relaxer over entire new growth, section by section. Do Not rub creme relaxer into scalp. If creme relaxer gets on skin, thoroughly wipe off with a damp cloth