|idb Jet 1000 Replacement bulb set
To maintain the most efficient cure, we recommend that you replace bulbs after 3,000 hours of use or every 6-12 months
Contains: 2 ea.
Unlike regular light bulbs, UV bulbs do not suddenly burn out. UV bulbs gradually weaken in intensity and lose their power to cure. To maintain the most efficient cure, we recommend that you replace bulbs after 3,000 hours of use or every 6-12 months.
1. Turn lamp off and unplug unit.
2. Turn lamp upside down so that it is resting on the back end.
3. Grasp the bulb between fingers and rotate the bulb until the prongs loosen.
4. Lower the front end of the bulb and remove it from the unit.
5. Repeat the procedure with the second bulb.
6. Insert new bulb by aligning the prongs vertically to the notches in the rear bulb socket. Firmly insert prongs into the socket.
7. Push the front bulb prongs up into the front socket.
8. Rotate the bulb 90 degrees, until it clicks into place.
9. Repeat the procedure with the second bulb