|Hot Tools SPRING Curling Iron
Ideal for All Hair Types
Pictured is HT 1101 - 3/4" professional curling iron
- Features Pulse Technology
Fast Heat Up - Maintains constant even-heat from low to extra hot while you style.
- 24 k Gold Plated Barrel
- Foldaway Safety Stand
- Heavy-duty Long Life Heating Element
- Built-In Rheostat Control allows multiple heat settings, from low to extra hot
- Separate on / off switch allows rheostat to memorize your favorite heat setting
- 8 Foot Heavy-duty Tangle-proof Swivel Cord
- Extra Hot 85 Watts of Power - Reaches up to 220 C
- Extra Long Soft Grip Handle
- UL Listed
- Limited One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Super heavy-duty round cord for longer life, reduced kinking and tangling
Choose your Hot Tools curling iron size:
- Micro-Mini 3/8" diameter - Model 1138 ( HT 1138 )
- Mini 1/2" diameter - Model 1103 ( HT 1103 )
- Midi 5/8" diameter - Model 1109 ( HT 1109 )
- 3/4" diameter - Model 1101 ( HT 1101 )
- 1" diameter - Model 1181 ( HT 1181 )
- Mega 1 1/4" diameter - Model 1110 ( HT 1110 )
- 1 1/2" diameter - Model 1102 ( HT 1102 )
- Super Tool 2" diameter - Model 1111 (HT 1111 ) - Great for Creating Volume At the Root Area
Note: Newest series are V 2, and slightly newer than R and V 1.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: This appliance may have a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
START UP: Plug the iron into an electrical outlet and slide the ON/OFF switch to the "ON" position. Allow the appliance at lease 60 seconds' heating time.
HELPFUL STYLING HINTS:
- Hair should be clean and dried completely before using any styling tool.
- Comb out a 2 inch section of hair and place hair ends between the barrel and clamp. The clamp should be on top of the hair.
- Using one hand to hold the cool tip and the other to hold the curling iron handle, roll under for a curl and over for a flip.
- Leave the iron in fine hair for 5 to 8 seconds, and 10 to 15 seconds for thick hair.
- Press thumb grip to release hair.
- Allow curls to cool before combing or brushing.
- When styling is complete, slider he "ON/OFF" switch to the "OFF" position. Unplug the appliance and allow it to cool before storing.
MAINTENANCE: Your appliance is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed. Keep heated surfaces clean and free of dust, dirt, and hair spray. If cleaning becomes necessary, unplug the appliance from the power source and wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. If the cord becomes twisted, untwist prior to use.
WHEN NOT IN USE, "UNPLUG IT.": Allow appliance to cool and store out of reach of children in a sage, dry location. Never wrap the cord around the appliance since this will cause the cord to wear prematurely and break. handle cord carefully for longer life and avoid jerking, bending sharply, twisting, or straining cord, especially at plug connections.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Always "unplug it&