IDEAL FOR ALL HAIR TYPES/ CREATES BEAUTIFUL TAPERED CURLS/ FAST HEAT-UP
Gets HOT...Stays HOT!
Patented Pulse Technology for Gets Hot...Stays Hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery.
Gold SURFACE provides even heat distribution.
Constant even heat curl after curl.
- Forms diverse natural-looking curls
- Creates distinct curl patterns
- When used on curly hair tames frizz and controls curls.
- Rheostat control
- Extra-long cool tip
- Power indicator light
- Heat-resistant glove
- Separate On/Off switch
- Foldway safety stand
- 8 ft. professional swivel cord
- One-year warranty
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: This appliance may have a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
START UP: Plug the iron into an electrical outlet and slide the On/ Off switch to the "On" position. Allow the aappliance at least 60 seconds' heating time.
Caution: Curling irons with heat -control dials operate at high temperatures when usin on high settings. When using for the first time, begin with the lowest setting. Pelase read all instructions carefully before using. For best results, follow these guidelines.
HELPFUL STYLING HINTS:
- Hair should be clean and dried completely before using any styling tool.
- Combo ut a 2 inch section of hair and plave hair ends between the barrel and calp. The clamp should be on top of the hair.
- Using one hand to hold the cool tip and the other to hold the curling iron handle, roll under for a curl and over for a flip.
- Leave the iron in fine hair for 5 to 8 seconds, and 10 to 15 seconds for thick hair.
- Press thumb grip to release hair.
- When styling is complete, slide the "On/ Off" switch to the "Off" position. Unplug the appliane and allow it to cool before storing.
MAINTENANCE: Your appliance is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed. Keep heated surfaces clean and free of dust, dirt, and hair spray. If cleaning becomes necessary, unplug the appliance from the power source and wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. If the cord becomes twisted, untwist prior to use.
WARNING: If any malfunction occurs, do not attempt to repair. This appliance has no user-serviceable parts.
When Not in Use, "Unplug It" Allow appliance to cool and store out of reach of children in a safe, dry location. Never wrap the cord around teh appliance since this will cause the cord to wear prematurely and break. Handle cord carefully for longer life and avoid jerking, bending sharply, twisting, or straining cord, especially at plug connections.
When using electrical apliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed.
1. Always "unplug it" immediately after using
2. Do not use while bathing
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink
4. Do not use near, place in or drop into water or otherl liquid.
5. If an appliance falls into water, "unplug it"