|Hot Tools 3/4 inch MARCEL Curling Iron - Model 1105
Pulse Technology for Gets Hot...Stays Hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery. Maintain constant, even heat while you style.
Gold Surface provides even heat distribution and is ideal for all hair types.
- Gold surface distributes heat evenly
- Produces perfect heat for beautiful, long-lasting durable curls.
- Smooth surface for frizz-free styling
1. Rheostat control - Heats up to 430 F
2. Soft-Grip handle for more comfortable, secure grip
3. Locking/ rotating main handle
4. Power indicator light
5. Locking/ rotating Marcel wand
6. Separate on/ off switch (not shown)
7. Foldaway safety stand
8. 8 ft. professional swivel cord.
- One-year warranty
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: This appliance may have a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in teh outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
START UP: Plug the iron into an electrical outlet and slide the On/ Off switch to the "On" position. Allow the appliance at least 60 seconds 'heating time.
Caution: Curling irons with heat-control dials operate at high temperatures when used on high settings.When using for the first time, begin with the lowest setting. Please read all instructions carefully before using. For best results follow the guidelines.
HELPFUL STYLING HINTS:
- Hair should be clean and dired completely before using any styling tool.
- Comb out a a 2-inch section of hair and plave hair ends between the barrel and clamp. The clamp should be on top of the hair.
- Hold the curling iron handle, roll under for a curl and over for a flip.
- Leave the iron in fine hair for 5 to 8 seconds, and 10 to 15 seconds for thick hair.
- Lift Marcel wand to release hair.
- Allow curls to cool before combing or brushing.
- When styling is complete, slide the "On/ Off" swtich to the "Off" position. unplug the appliance and allow it to cool before storing.
- To lock the handle, swivel the handle until triangle aligns with "LOCK". slide the button into the "lock" position. Test the handle to ensure it is firmly locked in place. To unlock, simply slide he button to the "unlock" position. The handle should rotate freely.
- To lock the Marcel wand, rotate the wand until the notch inside the wand's tip aligns with the tab on the rear of the wand lock. push the wand lock inot place so it is flush against the tip of the Marcel wand. Test the wand to ensure it is firmly in place.
- To unlock the Marcel wand, pull the wand lock toward the iron's front tip so the locking tab is completely pulled out of the Marcel wand. The Marcel wand should rotate freely.
MAINTENANCE: Your appliance is virtually maintenance free. No lubrication is needed. keep heated surfaces clean and free of dust, dirt, and hair spray. If cleaning becomes necessary, unplug the appliance from the power source and wipe the exterior wit a damp cloth. If the cord becomes twisted, untwist prior to use.
WARNING: If any malfunction occurs, do not attempt to repair. This appliance has no user-serviceable parts.
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basi