|Goldn Hot JUMBO Ceramic Heater Stove - GH5100
Ceramic curling iron stove with extra wide opening
Note: Stove is for 3prong US electricity (120VOLT AC)
GROUND INSTRUCTIONS: This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an electric short-circuit, grounding reduces the risk of electric shock by providing a path of low resistance for the electric current. This appliance is equipped with a cord having a grounding wire with a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded in compliance with all local codes and ordinances.
DANGER: Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock. Check with a qualified electrician or service personnel if you are in doubt as to whether the appliance is properly grounded. Do not modify the plug provided with the appliance - if it will not fit the outlet, have a proper outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
LINE CORD SAFETY TIPS:
1. Never pull or yank on the cord or the appliance.
2. To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide it into outlet.
3. Before each use, inspect the line cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. if any are found, this indicated that the appliance should be serviced and the line cord replaced.
5. Never wrap the cord tighly around the appliance, as this could place undure stress on the cord where it enters the appliance and can cause it to fray and break.
HOW TO USE: This high-temperature stove has been designed to operate with Goldn hot professional stove irons and pressing combs. IMPORTANT: During the first few minutes of initial use, you may notice smoke and a slight odor, as well as a humming noise. This is normal and is not a cause for concern.
WARNING: Keep unit away from contact with skin. Do not touch stove (including base) with fingers NOTE: not for use on fine, thin hair.
1. Place unit on a smooth, flat surface, plug into 110/120V AC outlet.
2. Adjust thehandle rack by sliding it in or out.
3. Switch unit on and allow to heat (approximately 15 minutes). The ceramic heating element reaches and maintains 460C for consistent, even heat distribution.
4. Insert stove irions. If necessary, adjst handle rack again. Adjust carefully, since unit is now hot.
5. Insert irions/comb into heater stove and heat for 1 to 3 minutes. For irions the length of time depends upon the strength of curl desired and texture of hair.
CAUTION: Do not allow irions/ comb to heat for more than 3 minutes. The extreme heat may damage hair. If irons/comb is heated for more than 3 minutes, do not use; remove and let it cool. (Time may vary due to number of irons heated at one time. Test on a small section of hair before using.)
CARE AND CLEANING: This product contains no user serviceable parts.
CLEANING: unplug unit and allow to cool. Unit must be cleaned only when cold. use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe the base and exterior. Do not allow water or any other liquid to get into the unit.