|Goldn Hot Professional Straightening Iron - Model 9087
Goldn Hot Professional irons for styling tools that straighten the bends, flatten the frizzes, curl the straightest of hair, crimp not cramp your style... It's goldn Hot brand. Jump-start styling with ceramics, ionic technology, high heats, variable temperatures and quick heat-up...great features, superior results...for all hair types From the best brand in styling tools.
- Features two Heat Settings: Low for Fine, Easy-To-Style Hair and High for Thick, Hard-To-Style Hair
- Power Indicator Light
- Goldtone Plates
- Low / Off / High Switch
- UL Listed
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
POLARIZED PLUG: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. if the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrican. Do not modify the plug in any way.
LINE CORD SAFETY TIPS:
1. Never pull or yank on the cord or the appliance.
2. To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide it into outlet.
3. To disconnect appliance, grasp plug and remove it from outlet.
4. before each use, inspect the line cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. if any are found, this indicates that the appliance should be serviced and the line cord replaced.
5. Never wrap the cord tighly around the appliance, as this could place undue stress on the cord. where it enters the appliance and cause it to fray and break.
DO NOT OPERATE APPLIANCE IF THE LINE CORD SHOWS ANY DAMAGE, OR IF APPLIANCE WORKS INTERMITTENTLY OR STOPS WORKING ENTIRELY.
HOW TO USE: During the first few minutes of initial use, you may notive smoke and a slight odor. This is normal and will quickly disappear.
- Keep heated surfaces away from contact with all skin areas. Do not touch heating plates with fingertips.
- For shorter hair, place a thin plastic comb between scalp and iron to avoid touching scalp.
- Test small section of hair to determine correct heat setting for type of hair.
1. Rest the iron on a smooth, falt surface, and plug in.
2. Turn on, set heat to low (1) or high (2), and allow iron to heat. for best results, allow irion to heat for 10-15 minutes before using.
STYLING: For a complete styling, hair should be clean and dry.
1. Work with hair sections that are no more than 2 1/2" wide and 1/2" thick.
3. Pull through hair, maintaining some tension.
4. Release presssure from handle and allow hair to slip out. Repeat the prcess unti lyou have achieved the desired hair style.
CARE AND CLEANING: This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service personnel.
1. Unplug straightening irion and let it cool. Iron must be cleaned only when cold.
2. Use a soft, slighly damp cloth to wipe the handle. Do not allow water or any other liquid to go into the handle.
- Unplug appliance, let it cool and sore in a clean, dry place.
- Store the cord loosely coiled.
- Never wrap the cord around unit; this could cause the cord to wear prematurely and break.
- Do not put any stress on cord where it enters the handle, as it could cause cord to fray and possibly break.
- Never hang unit by the power cord.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: When using electrical appliances, especially when childr