|Goldn Hot 1875 Watt IONIC DRYER with DUETTO STYLER - GH2240
Versatile Duetto Styler ceramic attachment adds volume, straightens and promotes bouncy curls. Rubberized grip rings for sevure non-slip handling. Ceramic disc emits reflective ions for enhanced conditioning and improved hair manageability.
WHAT IS IONIC CONDITIONING? Electronic ionic generator emits millions of negataively charged ions into the air. negative ions smooth the shaft eliminating frizz and flyaway hair. As a result your hair looks healthier and is moe manageable...Free of static and full of smooth shiny body.
Professional 1875-watt Ionic Dryer with Duetto Styler Ceramic Attachments Includes:
POLARIZED PLUG: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, recerse the plug. If it till doesnot fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO not modify the plug in any way.
LINE CORD SAFETY TIPS:
1. Never pull or yank on the cord or the appliance.
2. To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide it onto outlet.
3. To disconnect appliance, grasp plug and remove it from outlet.
4. Before each use, unspect the line cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. if any are found, this indicates that the appliance should be serviced and the line cord replaced.
5. never srap the cord tighly around the appliance, as this could place undue stress on the cord where it enters the appliacne and caused it to fray and break.
HOW TO USE: This appliance is equipped with an ESP electric shock protector/ ALCI (appliance leakage interrupter) safety device specifically engineered for safety. It is for household use and may be plugged into a stand AC electrical outlet.
1. Press the reset button on the ESP/ALCI safety device
2. Plug your hair dryer into an AC outlet then rpess the TEST button.
3. Reset button will pop out. This verifies the safety device is operating properly. If the rest button does not pop out, do not use the unit. Return it immediately for service.
4. Press the reset button to reactivate the ESP/ALCI safety device. Your hair dryer is ready for use.
Repeat this procedure everytime you use the hair dryer to confirm that the safety device is operational.