|GiGi Wax Warmer - White Round Warmer
- Warms all types of waxes - Wax Heater
- Accomodates most wax containers
- See-through cover prevents wax contamination
- Temperature control knob
- On/Off Switch
- On Indicator Light
Know Your Wax Warmer:
A. Holds 14oz waxes
B. Temperature control lever
C. Transparent cover
D. ^ ft tangle-free cord
During the first few minutes of initial use, you may notice a slight odor. This is normal and will quickly disappear.
1. Place warmer collar around the can of wax by slipping it on from the bottom and moving to the top of the can, below the lid.
2. Remove plastic lid from wax container
3. With warmer collar on, place wax container into the wax warmer.
4. Plug warmer into a 110/150v outlet (ordinary house current)
5. Slide to "H" (high setting) and wait for the wax to liquefy (about 25-30 minutes).
6. Once the wax is melted, lower the setting to temperature desired. when wax is not is use make sure to rplace warmer cover.
7. Slide Off switch to setting desired "H", "M", or "L". The red light will appear while the warmer is in use. The green light will appear once you have reached the correct temperature.
IMPORTANT: To prevent overheating, do not close the cover while the warmer is on the highest setting. Be certain to turn the warmer off when you're finished using it.
READ ALL UNSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
KEEP AWAY FROM WATER.
1. Do not leave appliance unattendedwhile it is operating or is plugged in
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used near children or invalids. This appliance should not be used by children
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this instruction booklet. The use of attachments not recommended by the manufactureer may cause hazards.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, If it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner or dropped into water.
5. Keep the cord away from hot or heated surfaces.
6. Never use while drowsy or while sleeping
7. Do not drape the cord over a counter or table top in such a manner that is can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally.
8. Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
9. Do not touch hot metal surfaces.
10. Use this appliance on a level, heat-resistant surface.
11. Unplug from a outlet when not isn use. Allow to cool before handling, cleaning, or storing the appliance.
12. Test hot wax on a small area of the skin for warmth and possible skin reactions before using. If you are susceptible to allergic reactions or if you ahve circulatory problems, it is recommended that you consult a physician before using this appliance.
13. Do not use outdorrs or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used. Do not opeate where oxygen is being administered.