|GiGi Soy Crème Wax
Protects and Repairs
14 OZ (396 G)
Soy Crème Wax contains nutrients to help build, maintain and repair the skin
- Place collar on GiGi warmer
- Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature on High for 15-25 minutes until wax has a thin/cream consistency, then set the temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
- Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre-Hon lotion and then pat dry with tissue. Dust a thin layer of GiGi Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
- Place muslin strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth
- Hold the skin taut and pull muslin strip (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin
- Never re-apply wax to newly-epilated areas.
- Apply GiGi Wax Off lotion to remove any wax residue and to condition and refine pores
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow lotion, a hair inhibitor, everyday after showering.