|GiGi Strip Free Microwave Formula
No muslin strips needed
8 OZ (226 G)
- Remove the cap and the plastic disc
- Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heating time varies with each microwave
- Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. If the wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick, caramel-like consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minutes, as wax may be too hot to apply.
- Remove the jar fro m the microwave carefully using the handle
- Test the wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before application
- Cleanse the area to be epilated with GiGi Pre-Hon and then pat dry with a tissue.
- Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil sparingly to area to be epilated
- Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow wax to cool on skin until it becomes soft and pliable
- Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Immediately apply firm pressure o the epilated skin
- Never reapply wax to newly-epilated areas
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition and refine pores
- Use GiGi After Wax Skin Concealer to cover redness, plus soothe and protect the skin
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair inhibitor, everyday after showering