- Item#: 1313
- UPC: 073930026006
gigi Creme Wax is extremely effective in removing short, coarse, and stubborn hair.
Note: If wax should fall ontol lashes, keep eyes closed. Apply a drop of petroleum jelly on area and remove with an eyebrow comb. Wipe with a moist tissue and then place a cotton swab at the corner of the eye to absorb residue.
Caution: Test a small area on the backside of your wrist for sensitivity. Do not use on irritated, cut or broken skin. Do not use inside nose, ears, on nipples, eyelashes, warts, and moles or near genital area. Do not use if you have varicose veins, diabetes, phlebities, chapped sore or sunburned skin, recent scar tissue, exzema or any skin disorder. Do not use if you are using Retin-A, Accutane, Glycolic Acid, and Alpha Hydroxy treatments. Do not use soaps or astringents for 2 hours before and after application. Avoid the sun, tanning and hot water for 8 hours before and after any hair removal treatment.
For Professional Use
Keywords: gigi creme wax for sensitive skin
1. Place collar on GiGi Warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set termpature to High for 15 - 25 minutes until wax has a thin/creamy consistency. then set the temperature to Low for the rest of the day.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing client.
4. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre-Hon lotion and then pat dry with tissue.
5. Dust a thin layer of Gigi Pre-Epilation Dusting Powder to ensure area is dry.
6. Hodld the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thin laer of wax in the direction of hair grwth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed).
7. Place muslin strip over wax and rub strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
8. Hold the skin taut and pull muslin strip off (parallet to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
9. Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
10 Next re-apply wax to newly-epilated areas.
11. Apply GiGi Wax Off lotion to remove any wax residue and to condition and refine pores.
12. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow lotion, a hair inhibitor, everyday after showering.