|The Remover is specially formulated for Fusion Hair Extensions. It does not contain any alcohol or acetone, which the other brands do. Alcohol and acetone can cause serious damage on the client's hair. The Fusion Remover is an oil based remover with natural ingredients such as Peanut Oil, Mineral Oil, Beeswax, etc.
Preparation before you start bonding... Shampoo client's hair with Clarifying Fusion Shampoo to remove any oil and debris from hair and scalp. Seat client under dryer until client's hair is completely dry.
* Fusion Hair Extension related products are designed and formulated specifically for Fusion Hair Extensions.
Lord & Cliff Should be used to prevent hair tangling and breakage when removing our Fusion Hair Extensions. Sometimes extension hair may become dry and matted together.
Lord & Cliff can be a relief from the pain of combing out knots and clumps of tangled hair as well as removing excess clumps of hair bonding glue. It penetrates through the hair and softens the hair as you comb.
Directions: For the best results, do ine Fusion Hair Extension at a time and shake the bottle well.
1. Apply remover on each fusion bond and massage thoroughly.
2. Let remover sit for 5-10 minutes. The more the remover stays in the bond the easier it will be to remove them. Keep in mind that remover does not contain alcohol or acetone that may damage the hair.
3. Place fusion iron directly underneath the bond without closing the iron for approximately 5-8 seconds and slide out the bond.
4. To remove any residue, apply more of remover into the hair, and with the flat part of the fusion iron, melt down the rest of the residue.
5. Repeat step 4 if necessary until hair has no residue left.