100% Synthetic Fiber Hair
1. Gently detangle hair form ends to roots before washing.
2. Swish gently in lukewarm water and mild shampoo. Do not rub or ring. Use of hair conditioner ater washing is also recommended.
3. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub hair.
4. Brush into desired style only when the hair is completely dry.
5. For bonded hair, do NOT blow-dry or apply heat over adhesives.
6. Hairdryer may be used when the hair is compeltely dry. However, always use low-heat settling and keep the hairdryer at least 4 inches away from your hair.