- Gently detangle hair from ends to roots before washing.
- Swish gently in lukewarm water and mild shampoo.
Do not rub or wring Use of hair conditioner is also recommended. Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub hair.
- Brush into desired style only when the hair is completely dry.
- For bonded hair, do NOT blow-dry or apply heat over adhesives.
- Hairdryer may be used when the hair is completely dry. However, always use lowheat setting and keep the hairdryer at least 4 inches away from your hair.
Click to view Universal hair color chart