|Empress Re-Gro No Lye Relaxer System - Kit
Natural Moisture Protection
Shea butter, Aloe Vera, chamomile and Willow Herb
- Superior Straightness while nurturing new growth
- Therapeutic properties to reduce breakage & dryness
- Advanced blend of deep conditioner & Moisturizers
Re-Gro, the hair regrowth sepcialist, is revolutionizing the way you realx your hair. With Re-Gro growth maximizing No-lye relaxer system no longer does relaxing your hair haveto be a drying dilemma. Now, you can achieve superior straightness while nurturing your new growth. It is uniquely formulated with shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, and willow bern to provide a natural moisture protection to reduce breakage and dryness while maximizing the growth potential of your hair.
1. DO A STRAND TEST BEFORE RELAXING:
- Isolate a small section of hair fomr underlayer of hair at the back of your head.
- Mix Relaxer Creme (2) and Avitvator (3) according to "how to mix" instructions. Apply mixture evenly on unrelaxed portion of hair section.
- After 8 minutes, smooth hair twice with even strokes. Leave for recommended smoothing time.
- Use wet cotton balls to wipe strand thoroughly to remove relaxer. Apply a small amount of neutralizing shampoo (4) with a cotton ball. lather and wipe away shampoo.
- Gently stretch strand. If it breaks easliy. Do not relax. let dry. Do not reapply to test strand.
- If strand is not straight enough, increase smoothing strokes but Do Not exceed time guide for your hair type.
- If skin allergy or irritation occurs do not proceed with relaxer treatment.
2. HOW TO MIX:
Use a wooden spatula (8) to make a hollow center of relaxer creme (2). Pour all of the Liquid Activator(3) into the relaxer creme. Mix thoroughly until creamy. Do not allow to stand for more than 30 minutes prior to use. The mixture should be a uniform pink color with no white sports of creme prior to application.
Apply Protective Gel (1) around entire hairline, including ears neck and forehead. Carefully detangle hair wiht large-tooth comb. part hair into 4 sections-down the middle and from ear to ear. put on gloves and set timer as indicated by the strand test and timing guide. Start at the back section. Make small 1/4-inch parting and apply relaxer. Complete each section leaving the hair line edge for last. APPLY TIME MUST BE COMPLETED IN 8 MINUTES.
TOUCH UP NEW GROWTH. If your hair has been relaxed sooner than 6 weeks following your last treatment. Avoid spreading relaxer on previously relaxed hair. APPLICATION TIME MUST BE COMPLETED IN 8 MINUTES.
For Unrelaxed Hair Spread down the entire length of hair strands, section by section. Carefully comb through each section toensure even coverage. Put any relaxer that collects on the comb back on the hair. Do not tug or pull.
The previous application step should be completed in no more than 8 minutes. Now with the back of the comb, gently smooth hair. use short, firm strokes. For Unrelaxed hair, smooth from scalp to the ends. For retouch, limit smoothing to new growth only. Smooth until curl shows relaxed pattern. However, the total application plus smoothing time shuold not exceed recommended timing for your hair type. Wipe off any relaxer on skin wiht a damp cotton ball.
Thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water to remove all of the relaxer creme (2) away from your face. While rinsing, use your fingers to gently op