|Thermalceutical Intensive. NO BASE (contains sodium hydroxide)
"With macadamia nut oil for extra conditioning, protection and shine."
Wow, thanks for all the feedback on my Dr.Miracle's hair care prodcuts and all those request for a Dr. Miracle's No base creme relaxer. Well here it is...
My Dr. Miracle's thermalceutical intensive no base relaxer. This unique relaxer is specially formulated with macadamia nut oil to provide your hair and scalp with extra protection. and my special blend of ingredients will give your hair a conditioning and shine boost for healthy and beautiful looking hair.
Do's and Don't"
1. Do read all warnings and directions in its entirety before proceeding
2. Do a preliminary strand test prior to relaxer application
3. Don't shampoo your hair 48 hours before relaxing
4. Don't apply relaxer directly to your scalp and surrounding skin areas.
5. Do always apply a protective gel around hairline, including ears, neck and forehead.
(note: a petroleum jelly can be used)
1. This product contains sodium hydroxide. It must be used carefully and in accordance with directions to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss nad eye injury.
2. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured.
3. Do not use on bleached hair. DO not use on permanently colored hair which is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
4. If hair has been perviously relaxed, relax only the new growth as descibed in teh directions.
5. If the relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash with a neutralizing shampoo (sold seperately). If irritation persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
6. If the relaxer get into eys, rinse immediately and consult a physician.
7. Do not use on permanently waved or curly permed hair until it has grown out.
8. Contain alkali. avoid contact with eyes. can cause blindness.
Keep out of reach of children.