|Designer Touch SENSITIVE SCALP FORMULA No Lye Relaxer kit - 2 Applications
Relaxer system including post perm teatment
Designer Touch SENSITIVE SCALP FORMULA No Lye Relaxer system; Designer Touch is the brand preferred by Salon Stylist. Our sensitive scalp formula offers smooth straight results with our multi condition no lye system.
The system contains post perm treatment which is used directly after realxer is rinsed from the hair. It penetrates the hairshaft to immediately repair any damage resulting from chemical processing, evens porosity, stabilizes the pH level, increase tensil strength, and adds sheen. For best results follow the timing guide.
COLOR TREATED/BLEACHED HAIR REQUIRES LESS TIME THAN UNTREATED HAIR. PERFORM STRAND TEST TO DETERMINE PROPER TIMING.
1. HOW TO APPLY RELAXER:
- FOR VIRGIN/UNRELAXED HAIR
1. Make suer everything you need is close at hand.
2. Do a preliminary strand test as indicated on reverse side on instruction sheet. Observe timing chart for texture of hair.
3. Part hair in four(4) sections by making a part down the center and another from ear to ear. There should be four (4) equal sectoins.
4. Put on plastic gloves. Set timer for maximum time indicated for your hair texture.
5. Starting in the back sections, seperate hair into narrow (1/4inch) partings. Apply the Relaxer to the hair with back of a wide tooth comb, starting close to the scalp. use generous amount of relaxer for better straightening. Spread relaxer over entire hair shaft, section by section. Do Not rub relaxer into scalp. If relaxer gets on skin, thoroughly wipe off with damp cloth. gently smooth the hair using short firmstrokes with the back of a wide-tooth comb. Work from scalp to the end of the hair shaft when doing unrealxed hair.
- FOR NEW GROWTH/RETOUCH
( Follow steps 1-4 under how to apply for virgin hair)
5. If hair has been previously relaxed, apply relaxer to thenew growth only. Starting in the back sections, separate hair into (1/4 inches) partings. Apply the Relaxer to the hair with the back of a wide tooth comb. use a generouse amont of realxer for better straightening, spread realxer over entire new growth, sections to section. DO not rub relaxer into scalp. If relaxer gets on skin, thoroughly wipe off with damp cloth when doing new growth, smooth relaxer only over new growth . Smooth edges around forehead, behind and above ears, and teh nape of the neck. Continue to smooth until the timing period for your hair type is up.
(TO REMOVE RELAXER-BEFORE APPLYING Post Perm treatment)
Thoroughly rinse hair with warm water to remove all of the relaxer. be sure all trace of relaxer have been rinsed from hair, ears, forehead, nape of neck and edges. rinse 2 to 3 times to avoid relaxer reamaining in hair.
3. APPLY POST PERM TREATMENT
Post Perm Treatment is a deep penetrating protein treatment specially formulated to replace vital oils, proteins and other nutrients to hair that are lost during chemical processing. Post Perm Treatment is applied when the relaxer is rinsed out. it leaves the hair with natural gloss and healthy look and feel. After rinsing relaxer from hair, towel blot to rmeove any excess moisture. Apply a generous amount of Post perm Treatment to scalp area and comb through to ends for even distribution. let Post Perm treatment sit for 10 minutes. DO NOT RINSE
STOP!!! HAVE YOU APPLIED POST PERM TREATMENT. Using Designer Touch Conditioning neutralizing Shampoo, shampoo directly over