|Creme of Nature NO BASE Creme Relaxer - 15oz
Sunflower & Coconut Oil Conditioning Creme relaxer
Nourish and hydrate your hair with Creme of Nature's Certified Natural moisture-enriched and new Argan Oil product lines. Choose from our shampoos, conditioners, hair color, relaxers and styling products with certified organic ingredients for beautiful, healthy hair with illuminating shine.
Sunflower & Coconut Oil Creme Relaxer
CERTIFIED NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), PETROLATUM, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORATE 60, LANETH-15, PEG-75 LANOLIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARASSIUM COCOYL HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CETEARETH-20, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN READ CAREFULLY DO'S AND DON'TS:
1. Do read all warnings and directions in its entirety before proceeding.
2. Do a preliminary strand test prior to relaxer application.
3. Don't shampoo your hair 48 hours before relaxing.
4. Don't apply relaxer directly to your scalp and surrounding skin area.
5. Do always apply a protective gel around hairline, including ears, neck and forehead (note: a petroleum jelly can be used),
STEP 1: Wearing protective gloves apply to smallcreme relaxer to hair starting in the most resistant area. Apply to small sections working throughout the entire head.
STEP 2: After applicationof the creme relaxer begin smoothing motin in area where first applied. Working in smae dirctions as in application. Do not exceed maximum time. Do not allow creme relaxer to come in contact with scalp.
STEP 3: When desired relaxing has been obtained rinse hair Thoroughly with strong force of warm water Until Hair Is Free of All Creme Relaxer. Keep rinse water away from eyes.
STEP 4: Using creme of Nature Professional Neutralizing & Conditioning Shampoo give at least two sudsings. Style as desired.
1. This product contains sodium hydroxide. It must be used carefully and in accordance with directions to avoid skin and scalpburns, hair loss and eye injury.
2. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured.
3. Do not use on bleached hair. Do not use on permanently colored hair which is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged.
4. If hair has been previously relaxed, relax only the new growth as described in the directions.
5. If the relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash with a neutralizing shampoo (sold separately). if irritation persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
7. Do not use on permanently waved or curly permed hair until it has grown out.
8. Contain alkali. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children.
Preliminary Strand Test: Take a small amount of creme relaxer, Apply to a strand of hair and spread evenly from root area to end. Leave on for not longer than 20 minutes. Note relaxatoin of hair. If test shows hair breakage or other signs of damge, do not use this product until hair has been re