|Creme of Nature Argan Oil No Lye Relaxer Kit
Advanced Straightening with Exotic Shine.
Argan Oil Relaxer provides advanced straightening performance and exotic shine to relaxed hair. This uniquely formulated relaxer will hydrate and strengthen your hair, leaving it silky-straight and radiant, all in one application!
Argan Oil No-Lye Relaxer system Benefits:
How to Use:
Use every 6-8 weeks according to hair growth. Only apply creme of Nature awithArgan Oil relaxer to new growth to prevent over processing of hair.
Tips: Deep condition hair with creme of nature with argan oil intensive conditioning treatment after relaxing.
Wonders of Argan Oil:
This kit contains:
HOW TO MIX:
1. Use the wooden spatula to make a hollow center in No-Lye Conditioning creme relaxer.
2. Pour all of the liquid activator into the hollow center of the No-Lye conditioning creme relaxer. Mix thoroughly until creamy and smooth
3. Do not allow mixture to stand for more than 30 minutes prior to use.
1. Part hair into 4 section- down the middle and from eat to ear. Avoid rubbing the sclap with comb.
2. Put on gloves and set timer as indicated by the strand test and timing guide for your hair texture.
3. Start at the back section or most resistant area. Make small 1/4inch partings and apply relaxer mixture with the back of a rat-tail comb to the top and underside of new growth section. Continue from crown to nape. Complete each section leaving the hairline for last. NOTE: ONLY APLY RELAXER MIXTURE TO NEW GROWTH HAIR. DO NOT COMB THROUGH PREVIOUSLY RELAXED HAIR TO AVOID OCERPROCESSING.
VIRGIN APPLICATION: Follow steps 1-3. Apply relaxer misture to the entire length of hair strands section by section. Apply ample amount of product to allow for easy smoothing and even straightness.
STEP 5. SMOOTHING: Smoothing your hair is the second part of your relaxer service. Smoothing the hair enhances the straightening process. After the relaxer mixture has been applied to all four sections, begin smoothing.
For Unrelaxed/Virgin hair, smooth from the scalp to the ends using your gloved finges or back of comb using short firm strokes. Check timing guide and smooth until time expires or time indicated by strand test.
For new growth retouch applications, smooth the new growth only. Avoid over-lapping onto previously relaxed hair.
STEP 6. RINSING & SHAMPOOING
1. Thoroughly rinse your hair with warm water to remove all traces of relaxer mixture. care should be taken to aovid getting relaxer mixture residue in eyes and ears. While rinsing use your fingers to gently open parts in teh hair so the water can work its way through.
2. Neutralize hair immediately with creme of nature Kiwi & Citrus shampoo.
7. CONDITIONING: Apply a generous amount of creme of nature argan oil intensive conditioning treatment. Place a plastic cap over the hair and sit