- Item#: 1720
- UPC: 075285001783
Care Free Curl Chemical Rearranger - 16oz jar
Unique crème conditioning formulation of ammonium thioglycolate which provides rearrangement of the chemical bonds of the hair. Easy to apply and rinse, straightens effectively and leaves hair smooth. Available in Regular, Super and Maximum.
. Read and follow directions completely
. Keep out of reach of children
. Contain ammonia and thioclycolic acid salts
. Avoid contact with eyes.
. in case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and consult a physician.
. Avoid conact with scalp and other skin areas
. If irritation occurs during the service, rinse immediately and thoroughly and use the neutralzing solution according to directions. If irritation persist consult a physician.
. If ingested, contact a poison control center immediately. do not induce vomiting unless instructed to do so by a physician.
Follow all directions carefully/ For professional use only.
Keywords: care free curl chemical rearranger
Shampoo only if client has a build-up of styling aids. During client consultation, analyze the hair and scalp thoroughly. Check the hair's elasticity, porosity, density texture and over all condition. Also perform a strandt est to determine the proper strength chemicall rearranger to use and to estimate processing time. Record all findings on client record card. Proceed only if all preliminary finding are satisfactory. In case of hair breakage, do not use product.
1. Section head into four equal quadrants
2. put on protective gloces and begin applying the chemical rearranger to the most resistant area.
3. Using 1/2 inch sub-partins, apply a generous amount of care free curl cheical rearranger to the entire hairshaft, starting 1/4 inch from scalp and working out through the ends. Do not pull the hair during application.
4. Moving in a clockwise direction, complete the remaining three quaters in the same manner.
5. After completing the application, allow to precess according to the timing guide.
6. Return to starting point and begin gently smoothing the chemical rearranger throguh the hair from scalp to ends. Do not pull hair during smoothing application.
7. Complete the remaining three quadrants in the same manner until desired straightness is achieved. Do not exceed recommened timing.
8. When desired straightness is achieved, thoroughly rinse the chemical rearranger from the hair. Make sure that the rinsing water does not come into contact with eyes.
9. PROCEED TO STEP 2 CURL BOOSTER APPLICATION. when doing new growth application, follow the same procedures but apply care free curl chemical rearranger to new growth area only.
AQUA/WATER, AMMONIUM THIOGLYCOLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, CETETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 60, TRISODIUM HEDTA, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL.