|Cover Gray Completely
Gray Magic is a unique way to cover resistant gray hair, and bring vibrancy and intensity to ALL hair coloring.
When GRAY MAGIC is added, every manufactured color 'holds'. GRAY MAGIC was tested on the most resistant gray hair, and after extensive Salon testing, the consensus was that the addition of GRAY MAGIC resulted in superior performance. GRAY MAGIC is a must for the colorist.
- When added to haircolors will obtain coverage on resistant gray hair!!
- Should be added to ANY color formula to achieve vibrant effects while downplaying green tones and will help alleviate chlorine discoloration!!
- Performs with ALL colors, toners, tints, and every 'non peroxide' haircolor!
- Will especially intensify and enrich RED formulas!
- Has additional wetting agents and concentrate color to allow moisture to fully penetrate the cortex!
- Is a highly concentrated additive that MUST be used WITH haircolor to achieve complete coverage!
- Comes in a convenient, easy to use, measured dropped bottle.
- Can be added to neutralizers to replenish color when perming tinted red or warm colors. (10 drops per ounce of neutralizers).
- When added to shampoos or conditioners, will prevent fading and oxidtation for tinted red or warm colors (10 drops per ounce of shampoo or conditioner)
What is Gray-Magic?
Gray-Magic is a haircoloring additive that is formulated to allow the haircolorist to adquately cover gray hair and make colors last longer.
Why does Gray-Magic work?
Gray hair is the result of the loss of red and yellow color pigment. Gray-Magic adds concentrate red and yellow with wetting agents to replace the lost color pigment and moisture, to 'lock-in' hair color.
Why is Gray-Magic effective on covering resitant gray hair?
The lost of red and yellow, and the cuticle being very close to the cortex (preventing penetration of color) are factors of resistant gray hair. Gray-Magic mixed with color and peroxide will lift the cuticle away from the cortex, allowing penetration. When color is then applied superior coverage is obtained, and up to 90% adsorption of hair color.
Why does Gray-Magic downplay green tones?
Most of the manufactured ash tone hair colors contain the blue and yellow. Green is the result of blue and yellow. Gray Magic adds the third primary color, resulting in a neutral blend of blue, yellow and red.
10 drops for every ounce of hair color. Gray Magic works on even the most resistant gray hair. Compatible with all color tints, toners, and non-peroxide haircolors.
Size: One Use Package - 1 Application only. (empty entire packet into color mixture and blend well)
Size: 0.25 fl oz - enough for 30 Applications
Size: 1 fl oz - enough for 120 Applications