|Thermal Curling Iron - Hot Supreme Styling
Thermal Iron - a hair styling iron that you place in a stove to heat.
Thermal Curling Irons are designed for Professional.
1. prior to using this curling iron the first time, wipe curling iron barrel and clamp with soft cloth or towel to remove any manufacturing oils.
2. heat curling iron 1-3 minutes and then allow the curling iron to cool down.
3. after curling iron is cooled, wipe curling iron clean to assure oils are removed.
- Heating Instructions
1. heat burling iron in thermal stove for 1-3 minutes. heat sensitivity to the type of hair is recommended.
2. test curling iron on white towel or tissue. if scorching results, the burling iron is too hot and allow iron to cool.
- Syling Instructions
1. apply pressing oil or pressing cream to clean dry hair.
2. dry hair completely prior to using curling iron.
3. heat curling iron to desired temperature.
4. section hair into strands depending on the width and thickness of the curl stand ou want but no more than 1" deep and 2" wide. keep hair sections smooth by brushing or combing.
5. lift one hiar section, open curling iron and palce the hair ends bitween the barrel and calp. close the clamp.
6. keep hair strand taut and using burling iron handles wind the hair around the barrel towards the head. wind as far as youwant to go with the curl.
7. hold the curl on the curling iron barrel and permit heat to penetrate.
8. to remove the curling iron, unqind about half a turn and open the clap. gently withdraw the barrel from the center of the curl.
9. allow curl to cool. try not to disturb curls as you proceed and contunue to curl the whole head.
1. avoid touching or placing the curling iron too close to skin or scalp, otherwise burns may result.
2. do not use the curling iron with or near flammable products.
3. clean the curling iron before and after each use.
4. for professioanl use only. culring iron and stove are extremely hot.