|Hot Supreme Styling (Annie Professional Line)
Thermal Iron - a hair styling iron that you place in a stove to heat.
Size M is about 1 1/2" diameter
Plate size is approximately 3 1/2" by 1 1/2"
Flat Beveled Irons are designed for Professionals
1. Prior to using this Flat Beveled Iron the first time, wipe Flat Beveled Iron barrel and clamp with soft cloth or towel to remove any manufacturing oils.
2. Heat Flat Beveled Iron 1 - 3 minutes and then allow the Flat Beveled Iron to cool down.
3. After Flat Beveled Iron is cooled, wipe Flat Iron clean to assure oils are removed.
1. Heat iron in Thermal Stove for 1 to 3 minuates. Heat sensitivity to the type of hair is recommended.
2. Test Flat Beveled Iron on white towel or tissue. If scorching results, the iron is too hot and allow iron to cool.
1. Apply pressing oil or pressing cream to clean dry hair.
2. Dry hair completely prior to using Flat Beveled Iron.
3. Heat Flat Beveled Iron to desired temperature.
4. Section hair into strands. Keep hair sections smooth by brushing or combing.
5. Lift one strand of hair. Starting at the toip of the hair near the scalp, open the Flat Beveled Iron and grip the strand of hair and evenly distribute hair strand over the Flat Beveled Iron. Close the clamp.
6. Keep hair strand taut, slowlyslide the closed Flat Beveled Iron to the ends of the hair.
7. Reaching the ends of the hair, roll the ends around the Flat Iron to curl the ends of the hair.
8. Allow the hair strand to cool. Try not to disturb straightened hair strands as you proceed and continue to straighten the whole head.
Annie International Inc