|Thermal Iron - a hair styling iron that you place in a stove to heat.
"C" Irongs are designed for Professionals
1. Prior to using this "C" Iron the first time, wipe "C" Iron barrel and clamp with soft cloth or towel to remove any manufacturing oils.
2. Heat "C" Iron 1-3 minutes and then allow the "C" Iron to cool down.
3. After "C" Iron is cooled, wipe "C" Iron clean to assure oils are removed.
1. Heat "C" Iron in thermal stove for 1-3 minutes. Heat sensitivity to the type of hair is recommended.
2. Test "C" Iron on white towel or tissue. If scorching results, the "C" Iron is too hot and allow iron to cool.
1. Apply pressing oil or pressing cream to clean dry hair.
2. Dry hair completely prior to using "C" Iron.
3. Heat "C" Iron to desired temperature.
4. Section hair into strands. Keep hair sections smooth by brushing or combing.
5. Lift one strand of hair. Starting at the top of the hair near the scalp, open the "C" Iron and grip the strand of hair and evenly distribute hair strand over the "C" Iron. Close the clamp.
6. Keep hair strand taut, slowly side the closed "C" Iron to the ends of the hair.
7. Reaching the ends fo the hair, roll the "C" Iron to curl the ends of the hair.
8. Allow the hair strand to cool. Try not to disturb "C" shaped hair strand as you proceed and continue to style the whole head.
1. Avoid touching or placing the "C" Iron too close to skin and scalp, otherwise burns may result.
2. do not use the "C" Iron with or near flammable products.
3. Clean the "C" Iron before and after each use.
4. For professional use only.
"C" Iron and Stove are extremely hot.