- Item#: 989
- UPC: 733644153947
African Pride No-Base Conditioning Relaxer System - 15oz jar
. Adds Body and Shine . Conditioning System . For Professional Use Only . Miracle Results Guaranteed!
For Professional use only. This product carries no warranty, expressed or implied if used by other than licensed professional.
Preliminary strand test:
Take a small amount of relaxer, apply to a strand of hair and spread evely from root area to end. Do not leave on for more than 20 minutes. if test shows hair breakage or other signs of damage, do not use product until hair has been reconditioned and retested.
Before You Begin, Read Carefully Do's and Dont:
1. Relaxer must not be applied to scalp.
2. Apply a suitable protective cream base to hairline, ears and other sensitive areas.
3. Hot combs or other heated implements should not be used with african pride no-base conditioning relaxer system.
4. Do not shampoo, Wet or brush hair. Use only as directed. Use a timer, begin timing with the application. Most head require 10-20 minutes.
NOTE: only non-porous, resistant hair may require up to 20 minutes. Most heads will not need this full time. Strand test frequently. Relax only to the maximum permitted by the condition of the hair. For retouches, confine relaxer to new growth only.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. To avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss, mouth or eye injury, read all directions carefully. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured. Do not use on permanently waved hair or curly permed hair until it has grown out. Do not use on bleached hair. Do not use on permanently color treated hair that is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged. If hair has been previously relaxed apply to new growth only. If relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash with the shampoo in this kit. If irritation persists or hair loss occurs consult a physician. Keep away from mouth and eyes. If relaxer gets into mouth or eyes, rinse immediately and consult a physician. Contains Alkali (sodium Hydroxide-lye).
Keywords: african pride nobase conditioning relaxer system
1. Wearing protective gloces, apply relaxer to hair starting one inch above nape line. Apply to small sections working toweard the forehead.
2. After application of relaxer, begin smoothing with fingers or back of rattail comb in area where first applied, working in same directions as in application. Do not allow relaxer to come in contact with scalp.
3. When desired relaxing has been obtained rinse hair THOROUGHLY with strong force of warm water UNTIL HAIR IS FREE OF ALL TRACES OF RELAXER. Keep rinse water away from eyes.
4. Use African Pride Neutralizing Conditioner Shampoo to remove all residue remaining on hair and scalp. Condition with African Pride Hair & Scalp Strengthening tonic. For retouch confine application to new growth only, otherwise follow directions as given.