Wahl PEANUT Trimmer set # 8655-1401 Zebra (Out of Stock)
|THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.|
Please check compatible items since it may have been updated.
WAHL Peanut trimmer set Zebra
PEANUT clipper/trimmer in miniature size
All the power of a full-size clipper
4 ounces-4 inches
Includes professional clipper/ trimmer;
4 cutting guides (1/8" to 1/2"); cleaning brush;
oil and operating instructions.
when using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the points listed below.
To reduce the rick of death of injury by electric shock:
1. do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately. some electrical parts inside the clipper are electrically live, even with the switch is off.
2. do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
5. unplug this appliance before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electrical shock or injury to persons:
1. an appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
3. use this appliance only for its intended use, as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. return the appliance to Wahl clipper corporation for examination and repair.
5. keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked or while on a soft combustible surface, such as a bed or couch, where air openings may be blocked. keep the air openings (if any) free from lint, hair or the like.
7. never drop or insert any objectinto any opening on this appliance.
8. do not use outdorrs or operate with aerosol products or where oxygen is being administed.
9. do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken comb nor with teeth missing from the blades, as injury may occur. before use, make certain blades are aligned properly.
10. during use, do not place or leave appliance where it may be damaged by an animal or exposed to weather.
11. to disconnect, turn all controls to "OFF" then remove plug from outlet.
|Similar items of Wahl PEANUT Trimmer set that you may like:|
Wahl PEANUT Trimmer set - Model 8655 New Shape
Wahl PEANUT Trimmer set # 8685 CLASSIC
Wahl Replacement Trimmer blade for Peanut # 02068-300
Wahl PEANUT CORDLESS Trimmer # 8663
Print Share Share Digg This