|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care > Vigorol > |
Home > Hair Care > Hair Relaxer Kit >
Vigorol LIQUID HAIR Relaxer Kit (DISCONTINUED)
|THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED.|
Vigorol LIQUID HAIR Relaxer Kit
The top-selling Vigorol Liquid hair relaxer you love now comes in a kit! Still gentle enough for al hair types, the kit uncludes our specially formulated Neutralizing Shampoo and gloves.
Create soft and lustrous relaxed, wavy or curly styles while deeply conditioning hair. restore body and bounce with the neutralizing Shampoo enriched with protein and vitamin E. Follow enclosed Directions carefully.
1. PRE-SHAMPOO before relaxing only if hair holds oil or is greasy. Towel dry.
2. APPLY sufficient relaxer to the roots of the hair and along the hairline to produce a good lather, working it into the hair with your fingertips. Do not allow relaxer to get into the eyes, but if it does, wash immediately with eyes, but if it does, wash immediately with large quantities of luke-warm water and consult a physician.
Starting your timing from the moment you start the application. Do not exceed 30 minutes.
The conditioning of the hair will also determine how long the treatment will take. Virgin hair is more resistant and will take longer to relax. hair that has been previously treated will realx more easily.
3. STRETCH COMB. Gently remove any snarls with a wide-toothed comb. then, with a smaller-toothed comb, the realxer should be combed evely through the hair for the rest of the time. Concentrate on the hairline and the back of the head. Be gentle with thehair while combing it out as straight as possible. As the hair realxes, it will become straighter and easier to comb.
4. RINSE. After the hair is sufficiently relaxed, rinse it thoroughly with warm water.
5. SHAMPOO. For best use Vigorol neutralizing shampoo. Work into a ruch lather and rinse. repeat shampoo process 3 times, squeeze out excess water and towel dry lightly. This will effectively neutralize the relaxer.
6. CONDITIONING AND FINISHING RINSE. It is advisable to condition the hair after treatment . Apply rinse-out conditioner to damp hair, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse out.
7.STYLING. You will notice that the hair is more manageable, easier to style and that it will also reisst reverting in damp weather. Any style you lie will be long-lasting and require less rolling.
A. If you desire, you can use a blow dryer to both dry and help style the hair. take a comb or a brush, and while pulling the hair straight, apply hot air from the dryer to the teeth of the comb or brush. Repeat this action all over the head until hair is dry. This hair will be quite straight now and will take final styling from either a flat iron or curling iron.
B. If you want to set wet hair on rollers for a soft, natural-looking style, we recommend Vigorol Styling Mousse for Relaxed hair. Let dry and ocm out into the desired style.
After 5 to 7 weeks, it may be necessary to relax the new growth. For touch-up, distribute from the roots through the new distribute from the roots through thenew growth only, especially if hair was previously relaxed with another product. Then following relaxing directions as is, except, stretch comb through the new growth only! Do a strand test before re-application, and remember, dont use the relaxer more frequently than every 5 weeks. After 3 or 4 treatments the hair will appear even straighter.
Warning: FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. This produ
|Similar items of Vigorol LIQUID HAIR Relaxer Kit that you may like:|
Vigorol Relaxed Hair Mousse - 12oz mousse
Vigorol Moisture and Strength Defense Cream Hairdress - 5oz tube
Vigorol Temple and Scalp Defense Creme Hairdress - 5oz tube
Laila Ali Professional Conditioning Hair Relaxer Kit
Print Share Share Digg This