|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care > tcb > |
Home > Hair Care > Hair Relaxers >
Tcb BONE STRAIT HAIR RELAXER - 4lb tub (Out of Stock)
|THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.|
Please check compatible items since it may have been updated.
TCB Bone Strait Relaxer System
4 LB (1.8 KG)
Bone Strait Relaxer System allows you to go beyond just relaxing hair by achieving results you never thought possible. Each component permits you to systematically enhance the condition, feel, body, shine and stylability of the hair during each step. Its pleasant, fragrant creme formulation goes on smooth for uniform relaxation.
CAUTION: Keep away from children at all times. Use only as directed. Read all cautions, warnings and directions carefully before using. If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician immediately. Wear gloves during use.
1) Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured.
2) Do not use on bleached hair. Do not use on permanently colored hair which is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged. For hair that has been permanently colored and shows no signs of damage, use REGULAR only if strand test is acceptable.
3) If the relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash hair with a non-alkaline shampoo (pH below 7). If irritation persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
4) If hair has been previously relaxed, relax only the new growth as described in the directions.
5) If the relaxer gets into the eyes, rinse immediately and consult a physician.
6) This product contains sodium hydroxide (lye). You must follow directions carefully to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.
7) Contains alkali agent. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children. Can cause hair breakage and or loss.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1) DO read directions completely and carefully.
2) DO apply protective creme or lubricant in hairline, nape and skin area.
3) DO wear protective gloves while using relaxer creme.
4) DO apply relaxer creme to new growth only when doing a touch-up.
5) DO NOT apply relaxer creme to scalp or other exposed skin parts.
6) DO NOT exceed maximum time limits as show in timing guide.
7) DO NOT pro-shampoo, wet or brush hair before relaxing.
8) DO NOT use heat in any step of the process except for FINAL blow drying.
PRELIMINARY STRAND TEST
Apply a small amount of Bone Strait Relaxer to several strands of hair. Smooth with finger until desired results are obtained. Do not leave relaxer on for longer than recommended timing (see timing guide). Rinse, condition, shampoo and towel dry the relaxed section only. Observe relaxation of hair for any damage to hair. If test shows hair breakage or other signs of damage. DO NOT use product until hair has been reconditioned and retested.
NOTE: For “New Growth” application, apply relaxer creme to new growth only.
STEP 1: FOR VIRGIN APPLICATION & RELAXATION
Apply protective coating of petroleum jelly to hairline, nape and skin area. Using a rubber comb, gently part hair into four equal sections. Set a timer for the appropriate time from the maximum timing guide. Wearing protective gloves, using thin partings (1/4”), apply relaxer at nape of one rear section, 1/8” from scalp. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO SCALP. Continue to crown. Repeat in 2nd rear section. Apply to a front section, working form the temple area to the center part. Repeat on other side. Begin smoothing in the section where relaxer was first applied, again using thin partings. Continue smoothing the four sections in the order the relaxer was applied. Use downward strokes.
|Similar items of Tcb BONE STRAIT HAIR RELAXER that you may like:|
Tcb No Base Creme HAIR RELAXER - 7.5oz jar
Tcb No Base Creme HAIR RELAXER - 15oz jar
Tcb NATURALS Hair and Scalp Conditioner Olive Oil- 10oz jar
Tcb NATURALS No-Lye Relaxer - 1 Application Kit
Print Share Share Digg This