Oster T-Finisher Trimmer - # 76059-010
|Oster Professional Products T Finisher Trimmer|
Catalog # 76059-010
Replacement Blades available for Ordering:
Goto: Replacement Blade - Size Narrow
Goto: Replacement Blade -Size Shaving T-Blade
Goto: Replacement Blade - Size T-Blade
OPERATION: Operating the Clipper or trimmer
1. Apply a few drops of Oster Premium lubricating oil across the baldes. Wipe off excess oil with a clean dry cloth. Oil blades frequently during extended use to maintain sharpness.
2. Plug clipper or trimmer into electrical outlet. Push ON-OFF switch to "ON" position.
3. When finished clipping or trimming, turn clipper or trimmer OFF and UNPLUG from electrical outlet.
4. Clean hair clippings from baldes using cleaning brush. Wipe housing with clean, dry cloth.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug fits in a polarized outlet only one way. In the event the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. In the event it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
STORAGE: Coil the electric cord and secure with paper (not netal) twist fastener. Store the clipper or trimmer in its original carton in a dry location.
MAINTENANCE: WARNING: The motor of your clipper or trimmer has been permanently lubricated at the factory. All service other than recommended blade maintenance must be performed by an Authorized service station for any servicing or repair.
BLADE SHARPENING: Like fine cutlery, the baldes of this clipper or trimmer may become dull with extended use. Sharpening demands skill and equipment. For GENUINE Factory Sharpening, send your baldes to oster Direct or to an authorized service center nearest you.
REMOVING OR REPLACING BLADES: BLADE REPLACEMENT: Unplug the clipper or trimmer form electrical outlet before balde removal or replacement.
1. Remove the two balde mounting screws from clipper or trimmer
2. Pull blade set forward and remove.
1. Place new blade set into position on clipper or trimmer head. position blade set to align screw holes to blade and housing.
2. Tighten screws until nug, but not tight.
3. Be certain blade set is straight and centered. Tighten screws firmly.
ATTACHING GUIDE COMBS: To Attach:
1. Get front edge of balde started in comb track.
2. Press palm of hand against comb and push comb onto blade. If there is resistance, place on drop of oil on inner side of comb.
BLADE MAINTENANCE: To maintain longer blade life, oster recommends periodic cleaning and oiling, using Oster Blade wash and oster premium lubricating oil. oster also recommends the use of oster Kook-Lube III during extended usage.
BLADE CLEANING: Positionthe blade in a flat dish filled with just enough blade wash to cover only the blade. Turn on the clipper or trimmer and listen fochange in
|Similar items of Oster T-Finisher Trimmer that you may like:|
Oster TEQIE O2 - Palm Sized Clipper/Trimmer SILVER - 76988-010
Oster TEQ-2-GO Combo Kit with Aztec Clipper and Teqie Trimmer # 76300-400
Oster TEQIE Clipper/Trimmer - 76988-011 PINK
Oster VorteQ Cord/Cordless Trimmer - # 76997-011 - PINK
Print Share Share Digg This