|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Oster Professional > |
Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Andis > Hair and Salon Tools > Hair Clipper >
Home > Hair and Salon Tools > Hair Clipper >
Oster COOL VIBES Adjustable Magnetic Drive Clipper # 76080-040
|Oster COOL VIBES Adjustable Magnetic Drive Clipper # 76080-040|
Adjustable Blade Magnetic- Drive Clipper:
OPERATING THE CLIPPER:
1. Remove the plastic blade guard covering the teeth of the blades.
2. Disperse a few drops of clipper oil across the blades. Wipe off excess oil with a clean, dry cloth.
NOTE: Oil the blade frequently during use to help the blades stay sharp longer.
DO NOT IMMERSE THE CLIPPER INTO ANY LUBRICANT.
3. Plug the lcipper into electrical outlet.
4. Push the on-off switch to turn the clipper to "ON" position.
5. When finished clipping, turn the cliper off and unplug from the electrical outlet.
6. Clean hair clipping from the blade using clipper or brush or an old toothbrush. Wipe the housing with a clean, dry cloth.
7. Before replacing the blades guard for clipper storage, spread one or two drops of oil over the blade to prevent the blade from rusting.
STORAGE: Replace the blade guard. Coil the electric cord and secure with paper (not metal) twist fastener. Store clipper in its original carton in a dry location.
SHARPENING THE BLADES: Like fine cutlery, the blades of this clipper could get dull with extended use. Sharpening demands special skill and equipment. For genuine factor sharpening, send clipper to the authorized service Station nearest you.
BLADE MAINTENANCE: To maintain longer clipper blade life, Oster recommends periodic cleaning and oiling, using oster Blade wash cleaning solution and 5 weight oil Blade Lube lubricant. Oster also recommends the use of oster Kool Lube lubricant during extended usage.
BLADE CLEANING: Position the blade in a flate dish filled with just enough Blade Wash to cover only the blade. Turn on clipper and listen for change in the hum of the motor. As the build-up is removed, the clean blade runs faster and higher pitch. When the pitch stabilizes (30 to 60 seconds), turn of clipper and unplug. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe blade as dry as possible. Oil blades.
BLADE OILING: Carefully slide upper blade left or right far enough to palce ONE drop of oil on each running rail of the lower blade. Excess oil will cause hair to stick between teeth, slowing or jamming blades, turn on clipper and spray Oster Kool-lube lubricant through blade teeth while clipper is running.
BLADE REPLACEMENT-UNPLUG CLIPPER FROM ELECTRICAL OUTLET BEFORE BLADE REPLACEMENT.
TO REMOVE: Turn clipper upside down. Unscrew clipping head screws and remove blade.
ADJUSTABLE BLADE UNITS: Place new top (small) blade into position on clipper head. Position new bottom blade to align screw to align screw holes in blade adjustment lever plate. Replace scerws so they are snug but not tight.
1. Turn unit right side up. Adjust blade so top balde is 1/32 back from and parallel to front edge of bottom blade (place side of dime on top of bottom blade and in front of top blade for accurate measurement). Be certain blades are straight and centered on each side.
2. Turn unit upside down. Tighten screws firmly.
BLADE ADJUSTMENT FOR ADJUSTABLE BLADE CLIPPERS
|Similar items of Oster COOL VIBES Adjustable Magnetic Drive Clipper that you may like:|
Oster DEEP VIBES Adjustable Magnetic Drive Clipper # 76080-010
Oster FREE RIDER Adjustable Pivot Clipper # 76030-010
Oster Speed Line Clipper with Adjustable Blade #76023-540
Oster Guide Comb Attachments for Model 023, 830, 946 and 956 Adjustable Clippers
Print Share Share Digg This