|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Oster Professional > |
Home > Body Care > Massage and Bath >
Oster Stim-U-Lax Massager - Model 103
|Oster Stim-U-Lax Massager - Model 103|
Professional HeavyDuty Massager for your back and muscle areas.
Lightweight, therapeutic massager combines the advantages of hand and mechanical massage
Oster makes the best massagers around.
Swedish style massager / vibrator. Oster Quality.
Professional HeavyDuty Massager for your back and muscle areas
This design allows the vibrating motor to shift its weight up down and from side to side to deliver several thousand rotating-patting massage movements per munute to your fingertips.
Oster Professional Products for the Therapist, Home User and Professional
GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS: To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug fits a polarized outlet only one way. This is a safety feature intended to help reduce the risk of electrical shock. if the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. if it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT THIS SAFETY FEATURE.
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: SUSPENDED MOTOR ACTION:
Exclusive suspended Motro action combines the adcantages of hand and mechanical massage.
1. Motor is suspended between two bearings.
2. Motor rotates in eccentri at front
3. Motor pivots on a spring at rear.
This ingenious feature allows the motor to sift its weght up, down and from side to side with such speed that it delivers several thousand rotating-patting masssage movement per minutes to your fingertips.
1. Place all four fingers under the large strap.
2. Slide the two middle fingers under the small strap.
3. Push the massager far back on your haid.This position is important for a good massage. It gives your fingers the most freedom and permits the instrucment to deliver its very best massage action.
USING YOUR MASSAGER:
STROKING: A long smooth movement with even preossure upward and light pressure downward.
KNEADING: The hand grasps the muscles, gently squuzes and pushes upward, then relaxes and grasps again.
ROTATING-PATTING: The massager produces the rotating-patting movements for you. You transmit them by moving your hand lightly and slowly over the body.
CARE AND USE:
1. Operate on 120 volts, 25-60 cycles, AC only.
2. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. if the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. if it still doesnt not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to change this plug in any way.
3. Carbon brushes- for models 12 and 103 only: (all other models see not 4). If the motor doesn ot operate, unplug massager, unscrewbrush caps on both s
Print Share Share Digg This