|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Oster Professional > |
Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Andis > Hair and Salon Tools > Hair Clipper >
Home > Hair and Salon Tools > Hair Clipper >
Oster Professional AZTEQ 11 Piece Clipper Set #76974-090 (Out of Stock)
|THIS ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK.|
Please check compatible items since it may have been updated.
Oster Professional AZTEQ 11 Piece Clipper Set #76975-090
The Azteq clipper features a more poweful motor and a lightweight, ergonomic design that delivers professional results.
11 Piece Adjustable Magnetic Motor Clipper
OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS: For 120 Volt Markets Only.
To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliacne has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug fits a polarized outlet only one way. this is a safety feature intended to help reduce the risk of electrical shock. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
Getting Started: For best Performance:
1. Apply 1-2 drops of blade oil to the blades before and after each use.
2. Wash hair before cutting. Dirty hair or residue from styling agents can damage blades or reduce their efficiency.
1. Set the clipper's On/Off switch to Off.
2. Plug the power cord into a standard 120V AC outlet.
3. Set the On/Off switch to ON. You are now ready for operation!
BLADE ADJUSTMENT FOR ADJUSTABLE BLADE CLIPPER:
NOTE: Clipper may be adjusted while running.
1. Move thumb adjustment lever to raise or lower bottom blade.
2. Raise blade for fine setting to cut hair very short for neck areas, etc.
3. Lower blade for coarse setting to leave hair linger for side burns, etc.
4. Attachment may also be used with adjustable clipper.
COMB ATTACHMENTS: INSERTING THE COMB ATTACHMENT
1. Insert the cutting edge of the blade into the comb attachment.
2. Slide it towards the back end of the blade until it fits tight to the blade.
REMOVING THE COMB ATTACHMENT:
1. Hold on both side of the comb attachment.
2. Lift the comb Attachment away from teh cutting edge of the blade until thecomb attachment is free.
1. The appliance has no user serviceable parts.
2. The producer is for commercial use.
3. Keep cord staight while trimming. If cord becomes kinked or tangled, stop trimming and straighten it.
4. Do not wrap cord around the clipper when storing. This can damge the cord insulation.
5. Always take care not to tangle the cord while using or storing the clipper.
6. We recommend storing the clipper in the original carton when not in use.
CHANGING THE BLADES:
IMPORTANT! Always choose replacement blades designed for use with this specific model.
1. Remove the two screw on teh bottom of the lower blades by screwdriver.
2. Replace the lower blade or upper blade.
3. Assemble the two screws back to the appliance by screwdriver and check.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE: Proper cleaning and care can extend the life and improve performance of your clipper.
1. Turn the clipper's On/Off switch to Off.
2. Use the cleaning brush to sweep the clipper body and blades clean of hair.
3. Apply 1-2 drops of oil to the blades that move and to the "contact" section of stationary blades.
WARNING: When using or cleaning this trimmer, do not use any aerosol sprays or blade washes, especially those containing methylene ghloride, dim
|Similar items of Oster Professional AZTEQ 11 Piece Clipper Set that you may like:|
Oster Professional AZTEQ 15 Piece Clipper Set #76974-160
Oster AZTEQ 15 Piece Clipper Set - Cuts Wet or Dry
Oster Blade Set for Turbo 111 clippers - Size 0A - # 76911-056
Oster Blade Set for Turbo 111 clippers - Size 3.5 - # 76911-146
Print Share Share Digg This