|Home > Shop by Brand Name > Hair Care Tools and Hair Supplies > Kentucky Maid - professional stove irons > |
Home > Hair Styling Irons > Straightening Combs >
Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb #S11EL
|Established in 1894. Worlds Largest manufacture of professional pressing combs and curling irons. |
1. Shampoo, rinse and towel dry your hair.
2. Apply a small amount of pressing oil or pressing cream to your entire head of hair.
3. Finish drying your hair completely with an electric dryer.
4. Section your hair. The size of the section should be one half the length of the comb and one half of the depth.
5. Heat the pressing comb.
6. Test the pressing comb against a white towel or tissue. If scorching results, the pressing comb is too hot. Allow the pressing comb to cool.
7. Grasp a small section of hair between your index finger and thumb. Hold the strand upward and away from the scalp.
8. nsert the pressing comb into the hair section close to the scalp. Hold the hair strand firmly against the back of the comb. The back of the comb does the pressing.
9. Turn the comb slowly away from you. Draw it up through the entire hair strand until the hair ends pass through the teeth.
10. Repeat this procedure until all sections have been pressed.
-Do not let the pressing comb touch your skin or scalp. Burns
-Do not use the pressing comb with flammable hair products.
-Clean the pressing comb before and after usage.
Will Not Cut or Pull
|Similar items of Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb that you may like:|
Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb #S40EL
Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb #S717EL
Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb #S44EL
Kentucky Maid Smooth Electric Pressing Comb #S12EL
Print Share Share Digg This