|Home > Hair Care > |
Hair oil is for those looking for lustrous hair that grows fast and is tangle free. Also, hair oil can be used to combat dry hair, making it soft and manageable. Essential oils such as
coconut oil, argan oil and tea tree oil have been used for centuries to condition hair.
Research and test have been applied to coconut oil and its moisturizing properties. The results proved that coconut oil helps with hair protein loss. Coconut oil also gives hair a brilliant shine and bounce. Coconut Oil Tips:
1. Use coconut oil sparingly; otherwise hair will be oily and heavy
2. Coconut oil should be applied after showering, to damp hair. Start with hairs ends and work toward roots. However, a small amount should be used near roots to avoid greasy look
3. Coconut oil can be used as a dandruff treatment or an overnight conditioning treatment.
Argan oil is produced from native Morocco tree nuts. Argan oil extract from the Morocco nut helps with frizz control, dullness/dryness of hair. Argan oil not only contains vitamin E, but also unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 9. These fatty acids provide extra nutrition to hair.
- A light oil which will not weigh down hair or create build up
- Helps moisturize and condition hair that has been overly processed
- Unsaturated fatty acids allow oil to bond and moisturize with hair quickly
- Protects hair from harmful Ultraviolet rays
- Contains vitamin E which helps with healthy hair growth
- Vitamin E also repairs the damaged hair follicles and is known to help with hair loss.
Maintain silky, shiny strands with hair oil including olive, clove, tea tree & primrose oils. Our hair growth oil strengthens & repairs cuticles. Hair oil treatment starting at $1.